Warranty and Return Policy
- Micro•DOT Helmets are Warranted for a Lifetime against all Safety Defects
- Micro•DOT Helmets have Free Replacement if Damaged in a Verifiable Accident. (Copy of the Police/Accident Report Required)
- Exchanges: You may exchange your product for a different size or, model. It MUST be unused, un-damaged and in re-sellable condition. Your replacement item will be mailed at our expense the same day as the return item is received, in most cases. Simply return the helmet undamaged and in new condition to MicroDOT Helmet Co. 780 W Debbie Ln. Suite 201, Mansfield, TX 76063
- Refunds: A refund request will be honored if all exchange conditions are met and returned item is received within 30 days of delivery date. The refund will be issued when the returned item has been received in new and undamaged condition. Simply return the helmet to SkootDog LLC 780 W Debbie Ln Suite 201, Mansfield, TX 76063
- AMAZON Refunds: Must follow Amazon refund procedures
- Shipping Errors: In the unlikely event we sent the wrong item, we will assume all cost for the return and exchange of your item.
Thank you for choosing SkootDog Motorcycle Leather & Gear to "Scratch That Itch"!
By making a purchase online from SkootDog LLC / MicroDOT LLC, you agree that SkootDog LLC / MicroDOT LLC, its owners, directors, officers, employees, or other representatives shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special incidental, punitive, or consequential damages. In the unlikely event that an item is listed at a price or with incorrect information due to typographical error SkootDog LLC / MicroDOT LLC shall have the right to cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect information.
SkootDog LLC / MicroDOT LLC is not responsible for incorrectly delivered or late shipments due to carrier mistakes, acts of God, network shutdown, or any circumstances which may have caused your package to not be delivered on time.
WARNING: Riding motorcycles can be very hazardous. Participation involves numerous risks of injury and death. Adverse terrain conditions, poorly maintained or worn equipment, and the use of alcohol or drugs can increase these risks. Always use common sense when riding motorcycles. To minimize the chance of injury, stay within your abilities and wear appropriate safety equipment at all times. If in doubt, don't risk it. Stay within your abilities and remain healthy so you can ride another day.
Michael (Mad Dog) Lowthorp
CEO SkootDog LLC / MicroDOT LLC.