Preorder Twister T360 Low Profile Reversible Helmet in Fiberglass (DOT on Brim)
Now You can Preorder the Twister T 360 That aren’t Yet Available.
Preorder price guarantee
The advertised price for preorder items may increase before the date the product is released to the public. However, the preorder guarantees that you will pay the current price and will receive free shipping.
ETA FOR SHIPPING LATE SEPTEMBER
Twister T 360 Is A Fiberglass Reversible, Low Profile, DOT Beanie Motorcycle Helmet with the DOT Stamp On the BRIM SIDE.
These Helmets are worn on the hit TV Show, Mayans MC.
- DOT Certification Stamp on the Brim Side
- It is uniquely Named for Its Reversible 360º Design.
- Wear It in Either Direction with Exact Comfort
- BADASS Look When Worn Backward
- Functional Visor when Worn Forward
- DOT Stamp On Brim Side — Most Often Worn Backwards
- Improved Quick-Release Latch with a Softer, Custom Adjustable Strap
- Wear It In Either Direction With Exact Comfort
- Snug Comfortable fit prevents helmet lift at high speeds.
- Fabric Liner keeps helmet fresh and reduces the “itch factor.”
- Available In Matte Finish Only
- Ultra-Light Weight Design Weighs Less Than a Standard Bottle of Water!
- Lowest Profile Available while maintaining DOT Certification
- 1" Thick Polystyrene Protection Layer meets the Minimum Requirement for DOT Certification
- Customizable, Quick Release Safety Strap for an Easy On and Off Experience
- Fiberglass Shell coated with a High Impact Resin for Superior Energy Diffusion.
- Lifetime Warranty Against Safety Feature Defects*
- FREE Accident Replacement Guarantee **
Since our designs are proprietary, our helmets DO NOT fit like the cheaper universal Helmets.
Please measure your head before ordering. Just in case, we always call you to confirm the correct size and see if we can answer any other sizing questions before shipment.
The Best Fit is an Initially Snug Fit. Our helmets mold to your head after a short period of usage.
* Lifetime Warranty against all Safety Feature Defects
** Free Replacement if in Verifiable Accident. (Police Report Required)